Friday, October 1, 2010

Option 3!

You lay there and contemplate what to do next. Your head swirls and aches as you try weighing the options. But you know, this thing is a wild animal and there is no way it won't kill you first. So while the monkey creatures back is turned, you open your eyes and carefully start to pull yourself up. 
You sit yourself up in the slowest manner you can and all the while your eyes are fixed on the beast. Your heart skips a beat as the monster freezes from what it's doing, as if it heard something. You freeze with your heartbeat pumping wildly into your ears. A breath of relief as the monster suddenly continues shuffling around with whatever he is holding. You glance around, looking for anything you can use to kill it, you see a large branch sticking out of the forest. You crawl, ever so quietly and clutch it. It makes a aloft crackling noise as you pull it off the ground. But the monster never notices. You stand up...one leg, then the other. Slowly planting each footstep as you come closer to the beast. Your right behind him. Your amazed at how large this creature is. Twice the height of you, with long clean dark fur. Short legs and smaller head than you would expect. It's then that you notice this thing is wearing shoes! Laced up dark colored dress shoes! Before you even stop to think about what that means you swing the branch down on the beasts head. A loud whack and the beast is on the ground. Blood trickles from his wound as you drop the branch and stare. He didn't make a single sound. 
You stare at him as you see his chest rising up and down. You merely knocked him unconscious. It is now you see what he was holding, a earthen bowl with a orange liquid inside. You look around the area, as the adrenaline subsides. You feel you neck where the dart hit and its gone! You had forgotten about until now but the pain from it started pulsing on your neck. Around the area you notice it's some sort of camp area. There's a large blanket, food, campfire and various other things. "Oh no!" you think, "did I hurt something that was trying to help me?"



What do you do now?

1. You think that creature must be more intelligent and helpful then you thought so you decide to wait until the beast wakes up and hope that it forgives you for almost killing it.

2. You know that even if it was friendly, it's not going to be after it wakes up, so you decide to grab any food you can and head towards the village.
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

11 comments:

Carl said...

Ummmmmmmm 1!

kmartsmartsuperstar said...

2. I would take what my chiseled muscular arms could carry, which is a lot, and run to the village. (might as well embellish my adventure!)

Luna79 said...

2. You know that even if it was friendly, it's not going to be after it wakes up, so you decide to grab any food you can and head towards the village.

Michele said...

Cool!
Supp

Ergine said...

2. You know that even if it was friendly, it's not going to be after it wakes up, so you decide to grab any food you can and head towards the village.

RJ said...

2

EdwardPrinceofWales said...

uh 1 i guess

Nailgun said...

2 Grab the food and run

Dan Smelter said...

22222222222!!!!
Don't stay, it means death!

Erroneous Maximus said...

2!

Great blog, I LOVED these kinds of stories when I was younger, and I can't wait for more. Check me out too please :)

Circlemaker said...

Sorry for offtopic, but this is a really great blog. It reminds me of a book in my childhood, called island of 100 adventures, where you could choose your own path through the book. thanks. i'm going to read through your whole story the next days

Post a Comment