Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Story Continues....

Thank you for all your comments, once again we had a tie, so the first option voted for wins!














(Continues)
Determined, knowing that this maybe your only way to find out where you are, you set out to find this village. Based on the map and the early afternoon sun you head southeast in the direction of the trees.  As you begin to walk you feel the sun beating hotter and hotter on your back and your feet get heavier and heavier as you trudge your way through the never ending tall grass.  You thoughts begin to wander as you try to remember anything, anything that could point to your current situation.  The last thing you remember is sitting at home, minding your own business.  Wait...there was a knock at the door. At that moment you all of a sudden hit the ground.  You grumble and cringe with pain of such a hard landing as you look back at your feet.  A large dead branch covered by the tall grass was laying there as if hiding for any unsuspecting visitors.  You get up and brush yourself up and notice there are more sticks around in the grass.  You look off in the distance and see a large number of trees!  "finally!" you happily think to yourself.  As the sun gets lower, you take off into a fast sprint towards the trees.  As you get to them, near dusk, You stop just outside the tree line.  Truly this is the darkest and most ominous forest you have ever seen.  Dead silence is all that you hear.  Not a single rustling leaf. As you glance at your map again, you take a deep breath in and step inside. Your first step inside, you feel a sharp pain in your neck.  You look down and see a orange colored feather attached to a dart.  You panic and start to run out of the forest and manage to make it out just as your legs and arms go numb, causing you to fall into the tall grass.  Right before your eyes close and you pass out, you feel yourself being pulled....pulled into the forest.  


As your eyes slowly open, you start to focus on whats around you.  Your afraid to move.  You move your eyes around to see a small clearing, no larger than a small room.  Trees surround you, barely letting a single ray of muffled sunlight through.  All of a sudden, a huge animal like figure jumps from behind you to a spot in front of you.  The animal has its back to you but it looks like it's a monkey of some sort...it looks like it's holding something.  Knowing that the monkey creature hasn't seen that you are conscious, you close your eyes and try to think of what to do.  




What Do You Do Now?


     1.  Being scared out of your dazed and still foggy mind, you     decide to wait there and pretend to be unconscious until the monkey creature leaves to maybe make a run for it.


      2.  Reasoning that if this thing hasn't hurt you yet, you think it must be friendly, you decide to sit up and try to communicate.

      3.  Knowing that this thing will only attack you if you move, you      decide to grab something around you and try to sneak up on it while its back is turned and kill it. 





  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

5 comments:

Alex DeLarge said...

normally I'd say option 1, play dead, but today I feel courageous.....


Option 3, kill it!!

Carl said...

Uhhhhmmmmmm I guess I would do 2

kmartsmartsuperstar said...

Two. He may have a banana to share!

Dyaitsidyam∂ said...

option 3!!! kill kill kill

Muhunty said...

option 3 :)))

Post a Comment